Reprotection is growing quickly and would love for you to consider joining our team as the Executive and Research Assistant! The position will be full-time, based in Louisville, KY.
The Executive and Research Assistant will assist the Chief Executive Officer with every day operating and administrative duties as well as assist the Lead Researcher with data collection.
- Assist CEO with scheduling and organization
- Assist with administrative duties such as expense reports, payroll, and bank deposits
- Assist with documentation gathering for research efforts
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Basic knowledge of pro-life issues, a passion for life, and a desire to learn
- Experience in not-for-profit office administration helpful
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Drive
If you are interested in more information about joining the Reprotection team, email email@example.com with a resume.